Have questions? Visit https://www.reddit.com/r/SNPedia


From SNPedia

23andMe lists the versions of this SNP as A or C or G or T. A and G being the common forms. This can be confusing. Other sourcs are mixed. Looking at OpenSNP, 97% of the variants are either AA, AG, or GG. The other 3% is a single variant of CT. (Not CC, not TT.) I see at [[1]] that they acknowledge the A to C, A to G, and A to T mutations. Another ugly SNP? -McJosh who is making an account now

While some papers continue to be published with the old name, dbSNP has replaced it with rs2228570. --- cariaso 17:05, 3 November 2012 (UTC)