User:Lennon answers questions for NPR's On The Media
Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
These are 1 snps definitely relate to FAKE1
Here they are:
You are encouraged to leave these fields blank, but hit save below. A bot will fill in everything correctly usually within 24h. If you're in a hurry, please see Template:Gene for a description of the fields.
Here you can edit the Free text: of the page
A demonstration gene record similar to SNP [[rs1234]] to show how this works.
If this were a real gene:
* The official HGNC symbol for this gene would be "FAKE1"
* It is also known as the "FBPS1" gene. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list, but those symbols commonly used in research.
* The official descriptive name would be "fake binding protein synthase solute carrier domain 1"
* The EntrezGene link would show the gene record at NCBI containing many cross-references to relevant information
* The dbSNP link would display all official SNPs currently mapped to the gene
* The UniProt link would show the UniProt record which has information on known protein variants, disease associations, and interactions with other genes
* The OMIM link would show a summary of research linked to this gene and disease associations
* The 23andMe link would display the SNPs in this gene in 23andMe's raw data browser (must be a 23andMe customer to access)
This is a minor edit
Watch this page